Monday, December 13, 2010

What a great country

Even when the federal government oversteps it's bounds and passes law after law that we either disagree with or dislike, we still can rely on the states!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101213/ap_on_bi_ge/us_health_care_overhaul_virginia
Sometimes I think it would be nice to live someplace that is warm all year round. Sometimes I would be happy to move where I would never see snow again, or where there is less traffic, or where I can pursue my love of ATV riding with abandon. But then VA goes and elects the best Governor and Attorney general combo that we have ever had! Granted I was a huge fan of Gilmore when he wanted to repeal the car tax but that was just money. Now VA is standing up for freedom state wide.
Great- now traffic will get even worse since people who live in states that have no backbone will come here!
I also heard over the weekend that we are close to having 37 states get together to impose an amendment to require a balanced budget! Lets cross our fingers that the states have lost patience and will fix the out of control federal government!

YEAH STATES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
30 something male living in the VA area.

Search This Blog

A nice Sunset in MX

A nice Sunset in MX
I took this when I was in Mexico. It makes me relax just looking at it.....