Friday, June 25, 2010

oops

Well it would appear that sprinkler systems and large metal stakes to hold down a moonbounce do not get along. I am waiting for the damage as the poor guy walks around, digs around, futzes around with my sprinkler system to fix the damage that was caused by a mixture of things. Some my fault- others I am not so sure. Let see what the damage is (to my wallet).
I am sure I posted before about my hatred of grass- if not- news flash- GRASS IS STUPID.
We surround our houses with grass for what? So we have something to .....(just interrupted with the bill- $80- not horrible but a lot to pay for a stupid stake). Anyway- I forgot my rant.
Damn grass.
Have a nice weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm more OK with paying for sprinkler system repair then those pesky bed bugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of going with the colonial garden motif. Lots of brick walkways and knee or waist high brick shapes filled with garden. Inside those garden areas, useful or interesting stuff, like herb gardens, trees and flowers. Less (or no) mowing, what plant maintenance I do is for stuff which gives me tangible use or pleasure, and none of that annoying grass.

    Unfortunately, I now have a septic system and can't just cover that whole area with brick. And Joy won't let me just gravel it - I tried.

    -Doug

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
30 something male living in the VA area.

Search This Blog

A nice Sunset in MX

A nice Sunset in MX
I took this when I was in Mexico. It makes me relax just looking at it.....